GEO Protocol is an open-space based protocol which helps to create universal infrastructural layer for seamless inter-network transactions.
- Creating the scope of rules for native blockchain with the following features: decentralized, scalable, semi-permissioned;
- Creating a proper token economy for the network that combines several different ecosystems and actors;
- Creating mathematical and economic models, which are able to verify the tokenomics’ efficiency.
Challenges we faced:
- developing the right model for voting and choosing the blockchain validators that provide security on the GEO Protocol network (as far as, the internal economy and security system of GEO Protocol is ensured by a complex motivation scheme);
- creating a solution for combining trustlines and state-channels of various blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum based and other smart-contract platforms);
- creation of an interactive 3D network visualization consisting of more than 10,000 nodes and ensuring high performance quality for multiple amount of users;
- creation of a convenient output for cryptocurrency deposits supporting both desktop and mobile devices.
- Design and development of tokenomics for the protocol’s network;
- Data collection system from the network nodes (node appearance, payment process, payment channel);
- 3D elements optimization;
- intuitive Telegram bot for deposit/withdrawal and exchange of ETH & BTC.
Technologies we used:
- Telegram API