NFT BROWSER AND MARKETPLACE DEVELOPMENT FOR RAD
RAD is an NFT-specializing marketplace with multiple opportunities for crypto enthusiasts. It rethinks and redefines global streaming using Web 3.0 solutions and features.
Rad helps both artists and users discover the best in Music, Movies & TV, Comedy, Sports, Gaming, and more or on demand, live, 180°, 360°, 3D content, using the advantages of NFTs.
WHAT WAS THE TASK?
From the very beginning of the cooperation, RAD was planning to create and launch a platform, that could provide artists of various areas and genres and their fans extra opportunities by using NFT technologies. So, Blaize engagement in this project included:
- crafting NFT Browser and Marketplace with auctions
- launching a liquid staking program with a fixed rewards pool shared between stakers
- carrying on integration with RAD streaming platform for displaying NFT-related content.
THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Blaize team worked on an Agile process with 2-week sprints, each sprint has a backlog grooming phase with the client.
The core team consisted of:
- Project Manager
- Team leader
- Frontend developer (web3 + react)
- Solidity developers
- Quality assurance engineer
The project reached 3 milestones:
- Development of liquid staking pools and dApp
- Development of the NFT browser
- Development of the Marketplace and launch NFT Sale for a Hacksmith saber and Integration with RAD Live platform.
The chart below explains how the RAD ecosystem works on one part of the whole flow. The chart lets us understand the scale of Blaize’s work and the logic of RAD.LIVE dApp.
The code, crafted for RAD by Blaize, provides the maximum functionality for the project and realizes all the crucial features of the product. Below is the part of the code:
CHALLENGES WE CONFRONTED
In general blockchain part of the development has no challenges as we got a lot of such projects in our previous experience.
However, developing a fast NFT Browser was challenging because it requires a very responsive RPC and NFT indexer backend. At the time of project development, the only solution on the market was a Moralis service, it provides a lot of APIs required for browsing NFT collections however its requests limitations and working speed needed to be at an acceptable level for our requirements.
To overcome that, we implemented caching solution on the frontend side and developed a gateway backend solution for accessing NFT content hosted on centralized and decentralized platforms. All of that gave us an acceptable level of user experience during browsing NFT collections of all sizes.
Already today RAD platform provides its visitors with the unique experience of using its NFT tech-based services and solutions.
From the moment of the concept until now, Blaize:
- successfully developed and launched NFT Browser and NFT marketplace for the client;
- assisted RAD in launching NFT Sale for the Hacksmith lightsaber;
- integrated NFT Browser with rad.live backend streaming platform so that users can watch NFT-related content within rad.live platform.